Skip to main content
Heard about this Brother who life was taken away too soon. My little Brother Armoni Sexton was a star basketball player and overall good kid according to everyone who knew him. Tired of hearing about my Brothers lives being snuffed away. Anyway I just thought I would talk about someone who probably would not be on the news or is not a hashtag. However, his death was too soon and my heart as well as prayers go to his family. I did not knew the Brother, but he is just that MY BROTHER.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Top 10" Unique Inventions by Black Men

Well, it is Black History Month. This is the time to honor those in the past and plan for the future. If you follow me on Twitter, you will see that I have retweeting Black History facts on the daily. And, not just any old facts, but facts that even I did not know. I have began to find some amazing things on their. For more daily facts, follow me @BrownBrotherWeb on Twitter. Anyway, that got me to thinking. Every Black History Month, we usually hear the same facts. And, to those who are new to the idea of being aware of our greatness may get confused or closed in. Meaning, they think are achievements are limited to the same ones that they always hear. Therefore, I wanted to compiled a list of little know Black History Facts. Particularly, a list of things that were invented by Black Men. I wanted to do this to show our greatness and make those aware who are not that we are greater than any of our circumstances. That greatness can be achieved by anyone, and the only thing that one...

Personal Finance for Black Males

I don't follow Kanye West on any social media outlet. I don't listen to any of Kanye West music, and when he become "Kanye West Kardishian", I really stopped listening to him. However, every since he was approaching his album release, he has been tweeting like a mad man. He has been trending non-stop on Twitter, and a lot of his tweets have been outrageous. However, one caught my attention and the attention of countless others. He stated in one of his tweets that he is "53 Million Dollars" in personal debt. Now, I think that Kanye is either a good actor or mentally insane. But, either way, if he owes 53 million dollars to anybody then this is beyond shameful. I heard that Kanye is begging Facebook's owner (Mark Zuckerberg) for money and is asking for people to pray for him. Now, I have zero sympathy for Kanye West. But, I do feel that he is not the same Kanye West that everyone respected. He is not the same Jesus Walks, Kanye. But, anyway this mad...
Hi, my Brothers; I have not posted anything in a couple of days. I was going to write about something different today. However, I saw this video and I had to share it. The anger and outrage I have can not be calculated because this video is too outrageous to believe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJhIN0gUN30 The video link above will direct you to Youtube. Where it shows a video of four Young Brothers being harassed and thrown out of Walmart. It further shows one of the Young Brothers being arrested. They were not harassed and then arrested for Robbery or Theft; but for "JUST HANGING OUT AND SHOPPING TOO SLOW." Yes you heard me, for going to slow in the store. Now this I can't believe. Maybe something else will come out and show otherwise. However, if this was the Young Brothers only "behavior"; then this arrest and event is truly hard to believe. For anyone who has ever grown up in any city in the world, you know summer are boring. Now, ...